Taylor is a surname shared by many Formula One drivers.
- Dennis Taylor (1921–1962) was a British motor racing driver who drove in F1. He entered one race, the 1959 British Grand Prix, but failed to qualify. He was killed just before his 41st birthday in a Formula Junior crash.
- Henry Taylor (b. 1932) is a British former racing driver who spent three seasons in F1, from 1959 to 1961, making his début at the 1959 British Grand Prix.
- John Taylor (1933–1966) was a British racing driver who drove in F1. He made his début at the 1964 British Grand Prix (not the 1959 one), and was killed in an F1 accident with Jacky Ickx at the 1966 German Grand Prix.
- Mike Taylor (b. 1934) is a British former racing driver who competed in F1 in 1959 and 1960, making his début at the 1959 British Grand Prix.
- Trevor Taylor (1936–2010) was a British racing driver who achieved a moderate amount of success in F1, scoring one podium and driving for the Lotus team. He raced in F1 mainly between 1961 and 1964, but made his début at the 1959 British Grand Prix (the fourth British driver called Taylor to make his début at the race), but he did not qualify. He also drove in the 1966 British Grand Prix.
Please note that none of these Taylors are related.