In Formula One, Hill can refer to:
- Embassy Hill, a British Formula One team founded by Graham Hill that competed from 1973 to 1975, designing their own car in 1975.
- Damon Hill (b. 1959), a former British F1 driver who was World Champion in 1996, becoming the first son of a World Champion to be World Champion. Competed from 1992–1999 for Brabham, Williams, Arrows and Jordan. Son of Graham.
- Graham Hill (1929–1975), was a British F1 driver and double World Champion, winning the title in 1962 and 1968. Competed from 1958 to 1975 for Lotus, BRM, Brabham and his own Hill team. Killed while piloting his aircraft less than a year after retiring. Father of Damon.
- Phil Hill (1927–2008), was an American F1 driver and World Champion, winning in 1961. Competed from 1958 to 1966 with a variety of teams, mainly with Ferrari, ATS and Cooper. Unrelated to Damon and Graham.
- Hill family, which includes Graham and Damon.